UFS Lecturer Vacancies News 2022 Closing Date 30 September 2022. UFS Vacancies 2022 in Bloemfontein for Lecturer Post. Check Latest Government Vacancies 2022 in South Africa.
UFS Lecturer Vacancies Update 2022 Apply Before 30 September 2022
University of the Free State has announced vacancies update 2022 for the post of Lecturer . Candidates who are looking for UFS Vacancies in Bloemfontein can apply. You must have Master’s Degree qualification for this Lecturer Post. Last date for this UFS Lecturer Vacancies 2022 is 30 September 2022. So apply without getting late. Full details and job description for Lecturer Jobs at UFS are following.
Brief Details of UFS Vacancies 2022 Given at UFS Careers Portal
Name of Recruiter → University of the Free State
Name of Post → Lecturer
Salary → ZAR 290741.00 Per Year
Job Location → Bloemfontein
Official Website →www.ufs.ac.za
Last Date of Application → 30 September 2022
UFS Lecturer Vacancies 2022 Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach Rehabilitation and Basic Principles second years, irrespective of other tasks. The continuation thereof will be determined at the yearly planning session of the department.
• Involvement in clinical supervision, clinical assessment, teaching and learning in the undergraduate physiotherapy programme.
• Responsible for administrative tasks within the department and the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences.
• Assessment of students in clinical, practical and theoretical areas.
• Provide written and verbal feedback to students.
• Keep record of all student consultations and writing of reports with regards to student academic support and development interventions.
• Facilitate teaching, learning and assessment strategies, as well as activities and outcomes for undergraduate students.
• Plan and implement relevant interventions to provide academic support for undergraduate students in the Department of Physiotherapy.
Inherent Job Requirements:
• A Master’s degree on NQF level 9 in Physiotherapy.
• Registration as a Physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) (attach proof).
• A valid driver’s license.
• A good academic record.
• The ability to teach and train students according to the minimum requirements of the HPCSA.
• Proven experience in the delivery of poster or oral presentations at conferences or equivalent activities.
• Good human relations.
• Must be able to work independently and arrange their own work schedule.
• Must be dependable.
• The ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment, as well as the academic platform.
• The ability to form long lasting partnership with staff members of the academic platform.
• Experience in higher education and/or supervision of students during clinical training.